Committee Oversight Committee Call for Members!
The Committee Oversight Committee (COC) was approved at the April General Meeting. This committee is intended to provide modest oversight of all PSFC committees (including itself) in accordance with the measures passed at the January GM. It is also intended to reduce the work required of PSFC staff.
The COC is recruiting 4 members to begin work immediately. If interested, please send an email expressing your reason for interest and your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinate and track committee reports on the PSFC website and in the LWG
- Schedule committee updates at GM
- Liaise with committees for all updates to members
- Liaise with the Agenda Committee, the Chair Committee and the LWG as needed
- Liaise with committee members for reporting hours; report member hours to staff
- Liaise with staff as needed
- Liaise with members as needed
- Attention to detail in scheduling and reporting
- Ability and willingness to respectfully work with a wide variety of people
- Calm and problem-solving orientation to this work
- Ability and willingness to productively interact with people
- Ability and willingness to work efficiently
- Knowledge of the PSFC and willingness to learn about every committee
- At least 1 year membership prior to April 2020