July 27 GM Reminder to Register and Attend
Hello Coop Member,
The Coop’s next General Meeting (GM) is on Tuesday, July 27 at 7:00 pm via Zoom. Come to hear a report from the Treasurer on the Coop’s finances and reports from the General Coordinators and to make your voice heard in the Coop’s democratic governance system. There is one voting item on the July agenda. Links to the agenda, the Coop’s financial statement and any accompanying documents are provided below.
Register to Attend the GM and VOTE
- To participate in and vote at the July GM, you must register by 5:00 pm on Tue., July 27: https://www.foodcoop.com/gmsignup/
- Members who pre-register and are eligible to attend will receive an email with the Zoom invite on July 27 after 5:00 pm.
- Get prepared for the GM by reading the meeting agenda here: https://www.foodcoop.com/gmagenda/
- More detailed information about item 2 on the agenda can be found here:
- Read the draft minutes from the June 29 Annual and General Meetings
No work credit is given for your virtual participation.
The Coop’s 20-week financial statement will be presented during the Treasurer’s report portion of the meeting. Time is allowed for questions from members. Follow this link to preview the financial statement prior to the meeting.
We look forward to seeing many of you at the GM on July 27. Your participation in our governance process is important to our member-labor participatory model. The GM is where you get to discuss and vote on important proposals and also to hear directly from the General Coordinator team about the finances and operations of your Coop.
Ann Herpel, General Coordinator
On behalf of the General Coordinator Team