Short-term Workslot Opportunity!
We are looking for three to seven members to serve on the Inaugural Selection Group for the Pension Advisory Committee. The Inaugural Selection Group along with the Pension Plan’s Administrator and up to three Board Members will vet candidates to serve on the Pension Advisory Committee.
We urge you to apply if you have these qualifications:
- A member with at least three years of Coop membership immediately prior to joining the committee; and
- An excellent attendance record in your Coop work slot, i.e., not more than two absences per year in the most recent years; and
- Minimum three years relevant professional experience in at least one of the following:
- Pension fund management, or institutional investment advising, portfolio management
- Chartered Financial Advisor (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Volunteer at a non-profit/educational/religious institution or labor organization interfacing with endowments and/or long-term financial planning on a large scale
- journalists who focus on financial reporting
- similar work background
The Inaugural Selection Group is expected to meet for three to six months. Interested? Complete this form http://bit.ly/PACSelection and forward your professional resume and cover letter to PACselection@gmail.com
We are seeking an applicant pool that reflects the diversity of the Coop’s membership.