Agenda Committee Looking for Members
The Agenda Committee is seeking new members. The Committee’s work is scheduling the agenda for the monthly General Meeting.
Prospective applicants should be:
- Members in good standing for at least a year prior to the pandemic
- Able and willing to attend regularly Agenda Committee meetings. These occur the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 pm ten times a year. For the time being, we will be meeting via Zoom.
- Willing to work in a collaborative committee environment
- Interested in the ongoing business of the Coop
- Willing to attend the General Meeting at least five times a year
Please send statements of interest to psfcacATgmail.com. The Committee will interview applicants and then select candidates for election at the General Meeting. We are seeking an applicant pool that reflects the diversity of the Coop’s membership.