Agenda Committee Looking for Members
The Agenda Committee is seeking new members! The Committee’s work is scheduling the agenda for the monthly General Meeting, and it meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. over Zoom.
Prospective applicants should be:
- Members in good standing for at least a year before the pandemic
- Able and willing to regularly attend Agenda Committee meetings. These occur on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 pm ten times a year. There is no meeting in June and December.
- Currently, the Committee is meeting via Zoom.
- Willing to work in a collaborative committee environment
- Interested in the ongoing business of the Coop
- Willing to attend the General Meeting at least five times a year. The General Meeting meets on the last Tuesday of the month at 7:30 pm.
Please send statements of interest to psfcacATgmail.com. The Committee will interview applicants and then select candidates for election at the General Meeting. We are seeking an applicant pool that reflects the diversity of the Coop’s membership.