The Coop has heard from its neighbors on Union, 7th Avenue, and President Street about problems they are experiencing due to the long lines of members waiting to enter the Coop. Please be a good neighbor and practice the following:
- Form the line on the street side of the sidewalk away from the buildings.
- Avoid standing close to our neighbor’s stoops, fences, and property lines. Give them space to come and go from their own homes.
- Never leave any trash or debris. Not cool.
- Be courteous and respectful with our neighbors. It’s the cooperative way!
- Do not wait in doorways. People need to freely enter and leave their building.
- Stand 6′ apart while in line. Social distancing is halting transmission and saving lives.
- Please do not enter private property.