Taking a Leave from the Coop

Leave for Current Members

Please log into Member Services, click on Virtual Office and select “Request Leave or Work Exemption”. ┬áIf you are unable to access Member Services, even after updating your email address, please follow the directions below for former members.

Leave for Former Members

If you no longer wish to be a member-owner and would like your equity investment returned to you, or would like to donate it to the Coop, please email your request to EquityInvestmentATpsfc.coop. Include your name, member number (if you know it), your current mailing address and phone number.