August 31 General Meeting Reminder
Hello Coop Member,
The Coop’s next General Meeting (GM) is on Tuesday, August 31 at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom. Come to hear a report from the Treasurer on the Coop’s finances and reports from the General Coordinators on Coop operations, and to make your voice heard in the Coop’s democratic governance system. There are two elections on the August agenda.
Register to Attend the GM and VOTE
- To participate in and vote at the August GM, you must register by 5:00 pm on Tue., August 31: GM Sign-up
- Members who pre-register and are eligible to attend will receive an email with the Zoom invite on August 31 after 5:00 pm.
- Get prepared for the GM by reading the meeting agenda
- Read the draft minutes from the July 27 General Meeting
- No work credit is given for your virtual participation.
The Coop’s 24-week financial statement will be presented during the Treasurer’s report portion of the meeting. Time is allowed for questions from members. Follow this link to preview the financial statement prior to the meeting: 24-week Financial Statement
We look forward to seeing many of you at the GM on August 31. Your participation in our governance process is important to our member-labor participatory model. The GM is where you get to discuss and vote on important proposals and also to hear directly from the General Coordinator team about the finances and operations of your Coop.
Ann Herpel, General Coordinator
On behalf of the General Coordinator Team